Hakalau Jodo Mission
Safety Rules and Restrictions During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- All classes will be limited to 10 people per class, by reservation only.
- Restrictions: No drop-ins. No tourists from out-of-state. Hawaii residents who have traveled outside Hawaii must have completed a 14-day quarantine before participating in class.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours before class are non-refundable.
- Masks are required before entry and upon exit of the Social Hall, but DO NOT NEED TO BE WORN DURING CLASS in the Social Hall.
- A Sanitization Station will be set up at the main entrance to the Social Hall (i.e., the mauka door). Hand sanitizer must be used before entering the Social Hall.
- For yoga classes, please bring your own props or rent them from your instructor (if that option is available) until further notice.
- If you rent or borrow props from your instructor, you are responsible for sanitizing the props after each class and/or use.
- Please bring only mat and props (for yoga), water, keys and wallet into the Social Hall – there will be no communal storage.
- There will be no congregating before/after class.
- Practice zones have been taped on the floor. Please stay within your zone during exercise. Please maintain social distancing of 6 feet while on the premises of the Hakalau Jodo Mission.
- We also request a donation of wipes or hand sanitizer or bring your own.
- DO NOT ATTEND CLASSES IF FEELING SICK!!
- COVID-19 Waivers must be signed before attending class.