Come to the Hakalau Farmers Market, a perfect, small town Hawai`i market.
Check Out Our FaceBook Page
If you don't want to attend the market but still would like to support our farmers and get the best produce available anywhere, you are in luck! For a list of vendors from whom you can order from directly, subscribe to the newsletter. This weekly newsletter has much, much more!
Interested in Being a Market Vendor? Email us!
Meet Our Volunteers:
- Michael Tivana, President
- Rachel Laderman, Secretary, and edits the newsletter
- Tom Burton, firstname.lastname@example.org,Treasurer
- Barbara Alford, manages our long-running facebook page
- Susan Forbes, manages and funds this web page and parent site hakalauhome.com
- Raven Hanna writes our newsletter
- Jeremy Lutes, deploys road signs and assists with SNAP
- Janet Sorenson, assists with marketing materials